We attempt to protect the child from different kinds of harms – abuse, neglect, exploitation, physical danger and violence.
We sensitized and educate the child from most disadvantaged community for their rights. We believe that child should be a student in a school and not a labour at work place.
We work for/in :
- To improve the awareness in community for vulnerable children who need care and protection
- Demonstrating the benefits of preventative approaches and early intervention over interventions at a later stage.
- Support for development of community-based care and protection systems.
- Co-ordination and integration of services to vulnerable children.
- To make attempt for inclusion of care and protection of child in social welfare, poverty reduction and other aligned national level development programs
- Building the capacity of executives of government from ground level to district administration, to act for effective care and protection for children
- Advocacy for legal and policy reform in aligned with the norms of the United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child.
- Formation and strengthening the village level child protection committee under, “Integrated Child Protection Scheme “(ICPS).
- Formation of children Groups which act as platform to help themselves ensure child rights and prevent cases of child marriage, child trafficking, child abuse and child labor.
- Mapping of out-of-school children, irregular children and child labour and afterward facilitate them to rejoin the school.
- Coordination with the village to state level authorities to ensure implementation of laws and safeguarding of the children.
- Strengthen child protection mechanism and access to different programs in coordination with governments Education . and Tribal development Department
- Support to Tribal Development dept. for preparation of child protection policy and developing the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to strengthens the child protection mechanism in Ashramshala.
- Train the children for Personal Safety to prevent the risk of Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) and seek support in case of violation
Major mile stones:
- 5000 + villages covered under Awareness generation program on child protections .
- 1890 trainers from schools, NGOs and government departmentswere developed to facilitate Personal safety education with the dynamics of Child Protections
- 10000+ children and adults trained in personal safety to prevent the risk of child sexual abuse (CSA)